Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which country?

Administrator

My Mood
    Sad

Quote Originally Posted by Hyno View Post
    Maybe!!! I'd be interested to see the movements, actually. Thanks to the issues with Steelmaking and Gillards Carbon Tax we aren't looking the best here.

Sydney is still expanding heavily.

Plus you'd have to put up with Victorian drivers Madcat - you thought the French were bad

You haven't seen the Maltese. The government put in traffic lights in the 80s and took them out shortly after as the locals totally ignored them. They have specified sides of the road to drive on, however when you are actually on the road they drive where ever the shade is on the road... very dangerous place to drive. Scared the living daylights out of me!

Living in Aus would be a dream for me as I have family in St Kilda and I loved it when I stayed there. Im not even allowed the flythat far now due to my health issues, so don't think I'll be back unfortunately.

MadCat
    I reject your reality and I substitute my own

Mega Poster
    Yeti Sports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Jet Set Willy: Adventures in Scifi Champion, Add Like Mad Champion, Narnia - Rapid Retreat Champion, Tiny Pinball Champion, Brik Champion, Bash The Haggis Champion, Bowling Champion, Snowball roll Champion, Snow Line Champion, Springfield Snow Fight Champion, Square Bear Photo Hunt Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion, 3D Tetris Champion, Alien Bounce Champion, Yeti Longshot Version I Champion, Golden Arrow Champion, Adam and Eve Champion, Bloc Smart Champion, Air Hockey Grand Master Champion, Mahjongg 3D (150) Tribal - Orbital Champion Hyno's Avatar
    My Mood
    Twisted

Quote Originally Posted by madcat View Post
    You haven't seen the Maltese. The government put in traffic lights in the 80s and took them out shortly after as the locals totally ignored them. They have specified sides of the road to drive on, however when you are actually on the road they drive where ever the shade is on the road... very dangerous place to drive. Scared the living daylights out of me!

Living in Aus would be a dream for me as I have family in St Kilda and I loved it when I stayed there. Im not even allowed the flythat far now due to my health issues, so don't think I'll be back unfortunately.

MadCat
    Bummer - you could always come by boat

And by all means bring Mike
    Knowledge is knowing tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting one in a fruit salad.