Thread: Woman in Black

Mega Poster

Hexxagon Champion, Battleship Champion, Mumu Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Clicken Gold Champion, Gorillaz Tiles - Mahjong Champion, Firework Columns Champion Waldo's Avatar
    My Mood
    Angelic

Default Woman in Black

Just been to see Woman in Black. Wasn't sure I get over Harry Potter being in it, but Daniel Radcliffe is surprisingly good. Despite the fact that the film DID make me jump a few times, and did bring up the goosebumps more than once, I didn't feel as though I'd seen a good film. A bit of an of an odd thing to say I suppose, but it just didn't feel "good". Anyone else seen what everyone says is a good film and felt a bit cheated??

Waldo
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Old enough to know better, young enough to do it anyway!

Mega Poster
    Yeti Sports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Jet Set Willy: Adventures in Scifi Champion, Add Like Mad Champion, Narnia - Rapid Retreat Champion, Tiny Pinball Champion, Brik Champion, Bash The Haggis Champion, Bowling Champion, Snowball roll Champion, Snow Line Champion, Springfield Snow Fight Champion, Square Bear Photo Hunt Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion, 3D Tetris Champion, Alien Bounce Champion, Yeti Longshot Version I Champion, Golden Arrow Champion, Adam and Eve Champion, Bloc Smart Champion, Air Hockey Grand Master Champion, Mahjongg 3D (150) Tribal - Orbital Champion Hyno's Avatar
    My Mood
    Twisted

I can certainly sympathise with this Waldo. I never actually felt cheated by a movie as I usually don't see a movie because of the hype around it but a lot of the films that critics rave about I don't actually enjoy. Sometimes they are too "real" I go to movies to escape from reality not live someone elses.

The only movie I ever felt like asking my money back for was Sex and the City. What an awful film.

Often the ones the critics hate I enjoy.
    Knowledge is knowing tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting one in a fruit salad.