Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast
    Mega Poster
    Yeti Sports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Jet Set Willy: Adventures in Scifi Champion, Add Like Mad Champion, Narnia - Rapid Retreat Champion, Tiny Pinball Champion, Brik Champion, Bash The Haggis Champion, Bowling Champion, Snowball roll Champion, Snow Line Champion, Springfield Snow Fight Champion, Square Bear Photo Hunt Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion, 3D Tetris Champion, Alien Bounce Champion, Yeti Longshot Version I Champion, Golden Arrow Champion, Adam and Eve Champion, Bloc Smart Champion, Air Hockey Grand Master Champion, Mahjongg 3D (150) Tribal - Orbital Champion Hyno's Avatar
    My Mood
    Twisted

Quote Originally Posted by Waldo View Post
    My word of the day is "Finally" - finally (last week) I got the person in the call centre who had use of the brain cell, and I have FINALLY got things sorted out - and it was all so simple in the end - didn't need a gazillion phones calls from here to there and back again - just a bright person, with a simple idea - and bingo, sorted! I'm a happy bunny
    Glad to hear it!!!
    Knowledge is knowing tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting one in a fruit salad.

Posting God

NeliNurk Champion, Chinese Checkers Champion kazthorn's Avatar
    My Mood
    Alienated

Everyone word of the month must be QUIET as no one has much to say around here at the moment.
    Kaz
    If things were turned around, I seriously doubt that one cat would take in 26 old ladies.

Administrator
    My Mood
    Alienated

Quote Originally Posted by kazthorn View Post
    Everyone word of the month must be QUIET as no one has much to say around here at the moment.
    I agree everybody seems to be very quiet

my word of the day is BUSY. I am so busy at work it is unbelievable that the reason I haven't been on the site much. I am afraid that I have to pay my mortgage with a real job as sadly I don't make any profit from siliconhell.

Mega Poster
    Yeti Sports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Jet Set Willy: Adventures in Scifi Champion, Add Like Mad Champion, Narnia - Rapid Retreat Champion, Tiny Pinball Champion, Brik Champion, Bash The Haggis Champion, Bowling Champion, Snowball roll Champion, Snow Line Champion, Springfield Snow Fight Champion, Square Bear Photo Hunt Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion, 3D Tetris Champion, Alien Bounce Champion, Yeti Longshot Version I Champion, Golden Arrow Champion, Adam and Eve Champion, Bloc Smart Champion, Air Hockey Grand Master Champion, Mahjongg 3D (150) Tribal - Orbital Champion Hyno's Avatar
    My Mood
    Twisted

My word of the day is "HELLLOOOOOO"????

Where is everybody? Did I wake up in an alternate reality???
    Knowledge is knowing tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting one in a fruit salad.

Mega Poster

Hexxagon Champion, Battleship Champion, Mumu Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Clicken Gold Champion, Gorillaz Tiles - Mahjong Champion, Firework Columns Champion Waldo's Avatar
    My Mood
    Angelic

Doo dooo do dooo doo doooo doo do! Well, you get the idea! Yes, alternate reality, in which the word of the day is BOO!

Waldo
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Old enough to know better, young enough to do it anyway!

Mega Poster
    My Mood
    Twisted

Well at least I'm not alone - you've joined me here Waldo

Administrator
    My Mood
    Alienated

My word of the day is COLD! It is 0° out side and they are predicting snow. If we get more than 2 cm of snow UK will grind to a halt go to the.

Mega Poster
    My Mood
    Twisted

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    My word of the day is COLD! It is 0° out side and they are predicting snow. If we get more than 2 cm of snow UK will grind to a halt go to the.
    Weather for Wollongong NSW

Humidity: 39%

Ner ner

Mega Poster
    My Mood
    Twisted

Quote Originally Posted by Hyno View Post
    Weather for Wollongong NSW

Humidity: 39%

Ner ner
    It didn't save the picture. It's 35 degrees today clear and sunny

Mega Poster

Hexxagon Champion, Battleship Champion, Mumu Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Clicken Gold Champion, Gorillaz Tiles - Mahjong Champion, Firework Columns Champion Waldo's Avatar
    My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by Hyno View Post
    It didn't save the picture. It's 35 degrees today clear and sunny
    OK - you're just being mean now!! LOL

I'm looking out the window at work and it's snowing! It's not that snow bothers me too much, but it's the thought of trying to get home after work, and it ruining my night out!! Rotten weather
    Waldo
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Old enough to know better, young enough to do it anyway!